No two bakeries are the same and therefore each individual oven has been produced with the same individual adaptation to our customers' wishes and needs.
Our ovens are assembled by hand and built to withstand extensive use for many years, there are several examples of ovens running for 25+ years with only minor maintenance required.
Regarding the technical competitive edge several points render our ovens a great choice.
- The ovens are relatively simply built, easily accessible and very robust, making service and maintenance a simple and low-cost task.
- The Air flow is easily adjustable, making the ovens capable of baking a broad range of products with excellent results.
- Heating of the ovens is very swift, due to a very efficient air flow and the heat loss when exchanging racks for example is at a minimum, making the overall energy consumption relatively low.
- The ovens are delivered either assembled or disassembled, in accordance to the client’s needs and demands. The disassembled ovens in turn are very easy to assemble.
- The dimensions of the ovens are customizable and flexible to a certain extent.
We care much about usability and reliability and hence our ovens are first and foremost designed to yield a high degree of repeatability
resulting in homogenous and even baking everytime!